Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

I thought this was the best vacation I've ever taken. The embarkation was a pain; however, it went fairly fast. Even though the ship is huge, the service is superb especially in the Windjammer for breakfast and lunch. I've never seen such fabulous service from wait staff in my life--they were so incredibly friendly and efficient. The in-line skating was a blast; however, I wish it would have been open more often. The ship-shape selections at dinner were very nice and the waiters were more than willing to alter selections according to one's desire. Don't order the wine package as the selections are very poor. The fresh fruit bar at breakfast and salad bar at lunch were fabulous as well. The daily compass (itinerary) is packed full of things to do if one so desireS. My only complaint is that you have to pay for canned soft drinks. The soft drinks they offer for free at dinner from the fountain taste horrible(especially the diet coke). I had a really terrific time and plan to cruise with Royal Carribean again in the spring.