Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

The time I had on the Voyager of the Seas is something thati will never ever forget! I absolutly had the time of my life. I am a 16 year old girl who had the time of her life.Now all you teens out there that might be reading this areprobably thinkin "she's probably a loser at school" well I'mnot. I met some people that I will never forget! There are extremely hot guys, and a whole lot of stuff to do! There is just somuch to say. I'm about in tears right now just thinkin of all thegreat memories I had. There is the b-ball courts, volleyball, foodeverywhere, and anything you could imagine. You are never really lookinfor somethin to do! The best part was that I never really spenttime w/my parents. I was out all the time w/my friends on the ship.hmmmm i'm jsut gonna leave a little somethin for my friends!!I LOVE YOU ALL! Ben-chocolate ice cream, Tim- I'm almost tanner then youKyle- stop lookin Joy-I WILL SURVIVE! nicki- NO FOOD! Thanks so much for the ABSOLUTE best trip of my life!!love always- girl is cabin 35-62!