Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

As a veteran of many cruises(including RCL) I was appalled at thefeeling of greed permeating this ship. I expect extra charges on any ship but RCL to this to new extremes. Examples include: The "All you can drink" Soda card for kids that they wouldn't honoron Labadee(their name for Haiti) even though RCL provided all the food and drinks. A room refrigeratordesigned so if you even moved an item electronic sensors would charge you for it regardless of whether you consumed the item. We were told "You move it you bought it" This made it impossible to cool any of your own personalitems in the refrigerator. It took several confrontations with staff to get them to back down. Our friends signed us up fora shore excursion they thought we would like. We didn't actually want to go but our friends said don't worry you have 24 hours to cancel the excursion.The next morning we were at the excursion desk trying to cancel. The result? 3 more confrontations with different staff members until theirtop manager (called down from his room)very grudgingly canceled the excursion. This attitude is unbelieveable! I could go on & on.Slow service in dining room, No midnight buffet, lukewarm food for breakfast.The ship itself was marvelous however and I found the entertainment simply awesome. In general though the attitude of thestaff and RCL management was so poor compared to our other cruises I will not patronize RCL ships again.