Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

~*Well, being that I've only been on 1 cruise,I don't have much 2 tell you as far as what other ships have to offer. However, when it comes to Voyager of the Sea's, I can go on for days! Everything about the Voyage was simply amazing. Their were a few minor setbacks like:the room service and lack of variety when it came to the food menu, but everything else was extraordinary. Never have I been around a more diverse setting in my life! They offer the best afterhours activities including: 18 & over nightclub, Teen night club, active lounge areas, and if you're like me then you're likely to find out about happening private hot spots! Their's something to do for all ages so don't hesitate to go aboard!*~