Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

~*Now, before I traveled on Voyager of the Seas, I was a lil' skeptical as to how the cruise would turn out. After all, it waz my first cruise and I had alwayz seen ercialized as trips only for honeymooners and senior citizenz. But everything changed the minute I steped on board! Everything waz simply amazing! They had a club strictly for teenz and for me to say that it waz amazing is hard to believe becuz I'm very hard to please! I traveled on The Voyager from Jul 30th-Aug 6th and it waz absolutely the time of my life!The food, service, entertainment, and people were all top notch and I actually cried the last night I waz there! Fortunatly, my tearz quikly dried once I found out that I waz going again this year. Tust me, I may only be 17 but I know quality and this ship has it.Oh yeah! Ladies,They've got some fine guyz too ;)*~