Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Ok the frist thing I have to say is that if you are a teenager and are afraid there won't be any others there well your wrong. Im sixteen and I thought that only rich couples would be there. Oh man, it was the best time of my life. They have a whole section of the ship dedicated to teens. We had our own night club that would be open till 2am. Our own events to keep us out of our parents business. It was so much fun. It was a time I will cherish for a life time. And the directors there are so nice and fun. They know how to make your vacation worthwhile. Another great part is the food. You eat a lot so be ready for eating if your going on it. Great tasting food too, not an old preserved taste but a fresh one. My favorite part is the teen area. I recommend families to go on it. You won't regret it trust me. I almost cried when it was the last day. I definetly give it a perfect rating.