Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Second Mate

The ship was truly beautiful from one end to the other. There seemed to be plenty of deck space for my favorite sport "sun bathing." There was always plenty to do in the form of entertainment. The rooms were bigger than RC other ships and the AC worked very well. These two things a plus for my husband and I. The royal promenade was one of a kind and I don't think it could be duplicated. We loved the champagne bar where we spent two nights drinking until late. The only drawback to the ship was the dining room service. It took literally two hours to get through dinner every night and the food was not very good. The waitress never asked if we wanted seconds (which we did on lobster night) and the head waiter gave us a hard time about not having enough lobsters when we did ask for more. He finally brought out more but made it seem like we were asking for so much. They didn't order enough to have on board to feed 3,000 people plus seconds but I did expect them to as other cruise lines had done before. Overall the expierence was well worth the money and we had a great time, we were just expecting better service than we got on such a grand ship. Big is beautiful though I am convinced.