Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Second Mate

My husband and I took our three teen-aged daughters on the Voyager of the Seas right in the middle of Spring Break. Everything went smoothly. Our rooms were immaculate, spacious enough and suited our needs perfectly. There were so many special activities for every age on that ship. No one was bored for a second. The food and service was excellent. We have taken many vacations, from Europe to Hawaii and I have to say, with children, this cruise was the best vacation we ever had. We want to do this again next year...on the new ship, Explorer of the Seas. But I can't seem to get any information on this one yet! I am ready to book!!!!!