Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Second Mate

Reviews
106

Helpful Votes
433

5 out of 5

Reviewed: 6 years ago

I WAS SOO AMAZED THE MOMENT I WALKED ONTO THE SHIP!! ME AND MY FRIEND JENNY- HAD THE BEST TIMES OF OUR LIVES!! WE HAD MET SOO MANY PEOPLE, WHO WE STILL KEEP INTOUCH WITH!!! JASE, KIMI, SUZY, MICHAEL, AARON, NATASHA, JENNY TAY AND CHASE- WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME EVERY NITE- DRINKIN COFFEE, EATIN AT JOHNNY ROCKETS, DANCIN, HANGIN IN ONE OF OUR ROOMSM LISTENIN TO DAVE, GETTING KICKED OUT OF THE CLUB- VAULT ETC... ! I MISS U GUYS SOOO MUCH!!

Was this review helpful?

Be the first to comment


Leave a Comment

Remember: Be polite and respectful. Our diverse community is home to members with different opinions and a broad range of cruise experiences.

Anonymous



*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.

Back to Top