Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Ship: Voyager of the Seas
I WAS SOO AMAZED THE MOMENT I WALKED ONTO THE SHIP!! ME AND MY FRIEND JENNY- HAD THE BEST TIMES OF OUR LIVES!! WE HAD MET SOO MANY PEOPLE, WHO WE STILL KEEP INTOUCH WITH!!! JASE, KIMI, SUZY, MICHAEL, AARON, NATASHA, JENNY TAY AND CHASE- WE HAD AN AWESOME TIME EVERY NITE- DRINKIN COFFEE, EATIN AT JOHNNY ROCKETS, DANCIN, HANGIN IN ONE OF OUR ROOMSM LISTENIN TO DAVE, GETTING KICKED OUT OF THE CLUB- VAULT ETC... ! I MISS U GUYS SOOO MUCH!!