Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Ship: Voyager of the Seas
The boarding was very fast at the port of Miami despite the many travellers travelling onboard the same ship. The cabins aboard the ship were larger than I expected and very poshly decorated. The crew onboard were helpful friendly and knowledgebale. There was a lot of activities to do aboard the ship which I enjoyed. I liked to dance in the Cleopatra's Needle dancing lounge and my family and I enjoyed many performances in the ships theeatre. Entertainment was excellent.