Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Last week, my wife and I returned to Miami on board the most magnificant ship that I ever have seen or could imagine. Our seven day western carribean cruise was everything that we could ever have wished for. The Voyager of the Seas has so much to offer, from very comfortable cabins to exquisite restaurants, to a fabulous theatre that offers Broadway calibre shows. The food, yes ALL the food, was prepared and presented very well. The entertainment which includes stage shows, ICE shows (yes), and of course the casino keeps you busy all the time. And when you want to just relax, enjoy one of their many pool side decks during the day, or one of several relaxing lounges. Again, we had a very exciting first cruise and it would not have been possible if it were not for the excellent and I mean excellent service provided by all the courteous staff members. I congratulate the captain and all of the waiters, statesroom attendants and other for allowing my wife an I to have such a wonderful experience. We cannot wait for our next cruise aboard Voyager or perhaps the Explorer.