Foggy in Galveston, Sunny in Roatan

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Loved the ship. I especially loved the curfew for the teenagers since we had 4 in our group. The crew would check all the teenagers sea pass cards at 1 am and escort them back to their room. I also appreciated Royal Caribbean's rules for guests conduct. The whole vacation was very enjoyable.

Loved the whole dining experience. Our waiter - Anna, one of the only female waiters was excellent. Nicholas, our assistant waiter was also excellent especially with his magic tricks that thoroughly entertained the kids. The food was delicious. We bought the wine package which is a great deal.

Loved the shows. The comedian - Etta May was a hoot. Ice show was spectacular.

The teenage staff director was not good. He was not very engaging with the teens. I think that more of a "Camp Counselor" type of personality would have worked better with this group.

The ship was very clean. Royal Carribean is very concerned about spreading of germs. My husband was sick one day and went to the infirmary. He was then asked to remain in our stateroom for 24 hours. The ship's doctor called to check on him and provided room service with bland foods for recovery. The next day, the doctor cleared my husband. The best part was that Royal Caribbean reimbursed us for the day that my husband missed on vacation.

We had a balcony room for 4. Next time we might get 2 rooms. Not a lot of storage and the fold out couch is a little small for 2 people. Loved Jose our stateroom attendant.

Pros: Super nice guests & crew on the ship, food excellent

Cons: Leaving late because of the fog

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!