Wonderful Cruise on RC! 5th with RC

Voyager of the Seas

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Ship: Voyager of the Seas

Review Summary

Our stateroom attendant, Collin on 8th level was top notch. We boarded early and had lunch at the Windjammer. Our balcony room was delightful. Plenty of room and closet space, and we took way more clothes than we needed. The entertainment , particularly the Ice Show, was first class. The music at The Aquarium was always good. The Promenade was where we ended up most days, for the late night snacks. Loved their Croissants and pastries. They also have the best coffee on the ship. We always got it there. it was unusually windy and cool, but it did nothing to dampen our trip. We liked it well enough we have already booked for next year. Two staterooms. A Junior Suite, and a Balcony Suite. If you cannot find anything to do you like on The Voyager, you won't like anything anywhere else. I highly recommend this for a trip. I heard there were 1800 under 18 on board, as this was Spring break week, but you would never know it. I have never seen such a congenial group of people. Doin't miss any of the entertainment, and the dancing for those who like to is always available. I give this ship an A+.

Ship Experiences

I would have liked a few more cooked vegetable choices

The Captain was delightful and friendly, as was every crew member we met.

Collin was a great attendant.

Pros: Nothing to NOT like!

Cons: Just getting off the ship!

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!