Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review

Voyager on my Honeymoon

This was my first cruise ever. I read a lot about the ship and had very high expectations. The amenities (pool, health club, dining room, entertainment venues) were outstanding. As I expected the food was terrific and the service was exceptional. I highly recommend this ship. One disappointment was the room service. The RS menu was woefully inadequate and not the Full Menu as advertised. Also, the itinerary was poor. Too few ports and too much time "en route". Royal Carribean should add some more ports.