Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Cruise Review - the Good, Bad and Ugly

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Overall the ship is nice, no major complaints. There were, however, very little food options for those with food allergies (specifically gluten) and the food mostly was not that good. Dinners were better, mostly the shrimp and beef proved to be best. I didn't like that the casino was smoking, it made me feel like i had smoked a pack after leaving and the stench lingers on your clothes. The staff was very friendly, especially the wait staff and room attendant and of course bar service (as they work for immediate tips and the ship probably makes the most money from alcohol sales and the casino). I realize that some of the negative things were not within the control of Royal Carribean but they do affect the overall cruise experience. I enjoyed the comedian.

Pros: the quarter machines depsite never actually coming out ahead

Cons: food, the screaming kids next door, lack of sun, fog, smoky casino

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!