Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Relaxing and wonderful cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2009

This is our first cruise on The Voyager of the Seas but our 6th cruise on RCCL. We love RCCL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do miss Rhapsody of the Seas, we took 4 cruises on it and love it, but The Voyager is an amazing piece of art. I love the 24 hour ability to get coffee and desserts. Our cabin steward, Zoilo, was great, he always had a smile, kept our room immaculate and was always patient and kind.... Romeo and Robert were our servers at dinner and they could not have been better. Our service on this ship was execellent to say the least. The activities staff were the best I have ever seen in 8 cruises. Tracy and Eric---what a team, laughter at any price... The staff on this ship is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for my next cruise which I am looking to book asap.

Pros: I love cruises....

Cons: Would like more shops onboard

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!