Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Lovely ship!!!!

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We loved the ship. The food was pretty good. Our dining waiter knew us all by heart, knew my child's name, and had everything ready for us when we came to dinner. We never had to tell him anything. The features and decorations were gorgeous. We just came back last week and I am ready to go

Pros: I loved the stateroom attendant!

Cons: not much for my baby to do when we payed the same price for her as ours.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

The shows were great!!! There wasn't much for my baby, but as long as you have kids that are not in diapers, they can enjoy the childrens center. You can hire a babysitter on the ship if you have excursions you do not want to take them on. We had a lady named Anna from costa rica and she was great.
Everyone was very helpful. A few times I was by myself with my daughter and they always helped me get my food and high chair. When you enter the cafeteria, everyone greets you and welcomes you everyday.
The beds were very comfortable. The rooms are small of course, but we were never in them anyways. We loved the towel animals.