Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A terrific cruise

Sail Date: February 03, 2007

This was our first cruise, although I was in the United States Navy, but the Navy was never like this. This ship was absolutely beautiful with many more luxuries. I don't think I ever ate so much before. There was food almost all the time and the eating establishments were spotless and gorgeous and the service was just unbelievably great. We will be going again. I had to promise my wife that we would be doing this again. As soon as we get our schedule straight, we will be making our new reservations again.

Pros: Just to be able to relax on the ocean. It's been a long time sense I was on the water.

Cons: Their were none. We liked it all.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

I have never seen a ship of this size with such luxury and cleanliness and artistic design. I was really impressed.
As I said before, their seemed to be food at all times. If you were hungry it was your fault.
Our stateroom was just a perfect size for us. When we would come back to our stateroom from where ever, our room had been cleaned up and we were never disturbed.
Everyone on that ships staff was always smiling and you were greeted with a hi or something like it and they could not do enough for you.
There was always something going on and the entertainment was equal to a New York performance.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I'm not into jewelry and that was the principle reason for being their.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
This was nice, but next time I'll take more interest in the water sports.