Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Wonderful experience

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

Room Type: Suite

We cruise every year and this year there were 11 of us. This is the first we all took the Medittereanean cruise. It was unbelievable. The viyager was an excellent ship. Very claen and my suite was unbelievable. I had a closet and the room was so spacious. Yhe Windjamer with all the food that was spread out was great. My favourite was the Omellete. At the formal dining room called The Carmen the food that was served was like a 5 star hotel. They had Lobster, steak, salmon Tilapia to name a few . They gave excellent service. The shopping area was alot of fun for me. They had the Pif and Whistle pub where we all met for cocktails before dinner. The hot stone massage was great after a tired day outing. The hot tub was great on my aching feet.

Pros: Sightseeing and affordable tours

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!

The Winjamer had a fanastic spread of food every day. They even had a little pastry shop for you afternoon snack. I loved the ham croissant.
It was very clean and well kept. The had decor on all 14 floors of the ship
My king size bed was very comfortable. We had a balcony and saw all the ships that was docked. The bathtub was a plus for me
We had the best service of all my 8th cruise. Arpad from Hungary gave far and beyond excellent service
The ice skating show was great.