Best Time!

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 12, 2016
Ship: Vision of the Seas

I had such a great time being spoiled for a whole 7 days! Honestly, the crew makes the whole thing better! They are so personable, friendly and appear to love their job as much as I love being on vacation. I didnt want to come home and I cant wait until I can get on another cruise!

I was not as impressed with the onboard shows as I have been in the past but there is always something to do. I wasnt bored

N/A

Patrick was AMAZING!! so attentive and accommodating, He was always there when we needed something... like he had a 6th sense. OR he was just REALLY good at his job

Bring a surge protector! The extra plugs helped a ton when we were getting ready for dinner.... hair dryer, strightener, phone charger and Music all playing at once!
Bring some Dramamine,.. you never think youll get sick until you do but that didnt hold me back.

I was not a fan of the ruins. I was expecting something different. We had originally planned on scuba diving but the water was too rough. The ruins were plan B