Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Very old crowd

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

This cruise was fun because we had a large group of us but the food was just ok and the service was decent. I wish there was a way for to know when there are specific groups booked on a cruise. This cruise was 80% elderly along with a large group of them had Parkinsons. I think it's great they all still go on cruises and have fun but I probably would have booked a different cruise had I known this. Just like if it had been majority of children; I would have liked to know. I enjoy cruising but it's difficult when people are running you over with their scooters and wheel chairs.

Our room steward was great. We usually book balcony but the price on this ship was almost double so we settled for oceanview. I actually liked the oceanview because we were so close to the water.