Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Medical Emergency- altered course

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

was very helpful in booking all the events for the cruise. I used the shore excursions through them and they were very effecient in handling the cruise disruption of schedules.  We had a medical emergency and did not make it to Roatan Honduras for the zip line excursion. Andy with the Shore excursions returned my call promptly after verifying that the cruise ship did not make this port. The Shore excurison crew in Cozemel, MX let us take our Jeep tour on the unscheduled day because we did not know if we would have our cruise port dates rescheduled at the time.  The Royal Carribean staff were very accomodating after the medical emergency was attended and port authorities were notified. They informed passengers as soon as possible to the changes.  The food/wait staff was great- we only ate in the Windjammer the whole time. Husband did not want to dress up at all this trip. The room attendant was okay, I have had better ones.  The Rock climbing employees were awesome. The guest services were confusing; i asked to have the gratuities removed from my Credit card, so i could hand them envelopes with cash. They took it off, then when i got my room statement they had added it back on, sometime during the night before docking that morning to get off.   Shore excursion- Belize; Cave Tubing with Ecoline tours/ Keith- Wonderful, bus with great seats/ AC/Water included. Staff that take the tubes up for you with a head rest. Shore excursion- Costa Maya- Mayan Ruins/ Enrigue- Van/AC/Water all included; very knowledgable, dealt well with kids in the group. Shore excurison- Cozemel- Jeep Island Tour/Rueben; They were very kind to take us on the off scheduled day, not knowing if we would do Cozemel later or not. Great jeeps, good food, Lighthouse, lagoon boat.  Alto means stop in spanish, but they don't always "Alto" like they do in America. lol

It was your average cabin- I did not like how they had the double bed set up. I had to climb to the end to get out of bed all the time. It was on a lower level, so my husband heard all the workers and the noises in the wee hours of the night. I did not when i was sleeping, I heard them when awake.

The self assist disembarking was great. Got off the boat by 8 a.m.