Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruisin 2016

Sail Date: January 30, 2016

My cruise this time around was not such a good experience.  Due to the high waves of 8 - 10 feet we could not go to one of the ports.  Travelling on rough seas was definitely a scary experience for me.

its a stateroom can't really expect much, its small but always clean.
I did the self express checkout (carry own luggage off ship). Very quick I was off the ship and at the airport at 8 a.m.
Living History Tour in Cozumel was very interesting. Baymen City Tour in Belize was good. Both tours are recommended.
Tampa, Florida
Key West, Florida
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico Wasn't able to go to this port as waves were 8 - 10 feet high not allowing the ship to come into port.
take the Living History tour - it was very interesting - stopped at many places.