Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

overall rating of my cruise

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

My overall trip was excellent. I have nothing negative to say about the service I received. My most pleasurable time was dinner when I was attended by two of your most wonderful servers (Ante Jurjevich and Raymundo Garay Fonseca).

Our room was very comfortable.
For the most part getting off and on the boat was done in an orderly fashion.
I was very please with the cleanliness of the ship. Our rooms were kept clean all the time. Every time we return or rooms were done.
I liked the variety the cruise offered.
Most of the activities were very good.
Most of the evening entertainment was really nice especially the dancing crew.
Ante Jurjevich and Raymundo Garay Fonseca
Food was excellent especially at dinner with the suggestions that were given by your servers.
Belize City, Belize
I was able to walk the city and see their way of living with the assurance of getting back to the ship
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
In this port there was a lot to see.

It was a very good way to see different countries without any problems.