overall rating of my cruise

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2015

My overall trip was excellent. I have nothing negative to say about the service I received. My most pleasurable time was dinner when I was attended by two of your most wonderful servers (Ante Jurjevich and Raymundo Garay Fonseca).

Food was excellent especially at dinner with the suggestions that were given by your servers.

Most of the activities were very good.

Most of the evening entertainment was really nice especially the dancing crew.

Ante Jurjevich and Raymundo Garay Fonseca

I was very please with the cleanliness of the ship. Our rooms were kept clean all the time. Every time we return or rooms were done.

Our room was very comfortable.

It was a very good way to see different countries without any problems.

I was able to walk the city and see their way of living with the assurance of getting back to the ship
In this port there was a lot to see.