Bob's Review Of Vision

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

15 Night Transatlantic Westbound (Barcelona To Tampa)
Sail Date: October 30, 2015
Ship: Vision of the Seas

As always, this was a wonderful Royal Caribbean cruise.  From top to bottom RCCL has hired top-notch people to be crew members.  I found Captain Marek to be very approachable throughout the cruise.  As a retired TWA captain I understand the concept of being approachable.  However, I am letting you know that the crewmember who really impressed me was Nitre Salapunya.  He was the bartender in the Some Enchanted Evening Lounge during the 3 1/2 hour period when Diamond and above members of the C & A Society get free drinks.  I ordered a glass of Pinot Grigio on the day we set sail and he remembered that for the rest of the 15 night cruise.  I didn't have to ask him for a drink. He knew what I wanted.  That impressed me very much.

Did not use.