Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

A disaster

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

The decor of the ship was tacky\, the food and cuisine was beyond terrible. the hygeine was obnosious. The service in the dining was slow. The shows particularly the dancers of the Royal carribean was substandard. I was just waitng to get off the ship and was more than happy to do so. Royal Carribean... never again.Ju

Pros: nothing

Cons: everything

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.

Just mentioned above the decor was old fashined and very very tacky and badly maintained. the health club and beauty salon looked very unhygenic.
Quality of food was terrible. i was in the dining hall only once. The service was very slow and unprofessional. the food I asked for on the menu never came and I had to ask for it again later. I never went to the dining hall again and opted to eat in the buffet which was also very average including the desert section.
Staterooms were comfortable and well serviced. This was the only good thing
overall Staff was very average. stateroom service was good.
Poor particularly the Royal Carribean dancers