Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to South America

Almost a disaster

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

Before we booked the cruise\, a delta cruise specialist asked about any medical problems. I I mm formed her then that I was pregnant. She said as long as I wasn't 26 weeks by the end of the cruise. We counted the weeks together and she said I was fine. Once I got to Colon\, Panama the Royal Caribbean rep. Said 24 weeks and that was the beginning on my nightmare.

Pros: hospitality

Cons: delta not getting their info. right

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

I would love to thank Dede Tanell for helping me avert a disaster.
It was geared toward Spanish speaking people. It was not a lot for English speaking ones to do\, but I knew that before I got on the ship.