Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AMAZING CRUISE EXPERIENCE!!!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

I was impressed with the overall size of the ship and how pristine it was inside. I was happy that there were numerous locations where you could get great pictures from the ship.

Pros: I liked that there was something for every age group.

Cons: I wish there were more authentic food options for the passengers.

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Our servers were ABSOLUTELY amazing. I have never experienced such outstanding like that. Those guys made our dining experience very memorable.
All staff members were super friendly and went out of their way to make suggestions or just you find your way around the ship.