Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I have had better

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

The ship appeared tired. It was clean and the staff were good but I have sailed on better ships like Liberty. Ship left out of Tampa and it was over run by seniors. I gotta leave out of Miami

Pros: Dining at evening time

Cons: Shows were below average\, singers average\,

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.

Evening dining was great. Morning & afternoon was always the same. Ships like Liberty give you more options.
I was on a suite Lol
Otto at shore excursions was great
Entertainment was not good at all. The larger ships give you more of a Broadway experience where these smaller ship at RC give you hacks in my opinion.
Left my 7 year old in the children's program and after 2 hours she was ready to go. All she did was color. There were no crafts or adventures. Very basic 'child care'.