Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

14 days is a little to long

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

The \"ship\" was fine\, its on the small side of size which I liked because I don't want to walk miles to eat. But it is dated in the decor and please GOD find some new music or just let us have some early morning SILENCE. Whats wrong with listening to the ocean?

Pros: the Panama canal was amazing! seeing it first by land on our tour then the next day from the ship as we went through....perfect!

Cons: board entertainment leaves a lot to be desired and there are lots of on board days! And NOISE really do you have to play carribean music 24 hr?

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.

Gloria and Norman are just the best!! That great stuff is the only reason I gave this a 4 otherwise if I where just grading the coffee or buffet it would be a 2
to make our bed two beds are shoved together (and that fine I get it) However my husbands was lower then mine so we had this drop and gap between the beds that was miserable. And the pillows PLEASE people get nice pillows and loose the foam pads! Especially when I'm cruising 14 days
I can't say enough good things about all the staff. Even in the buffet area there was one guy that stood out. He just walked around smiling all the time and chatting with everyone. I spoke with him once and commented on it he said he was just so happy to be there! And while entering the buffet area often times staff was standing there with antiseptic and singing! in there own language or English how WONDERFUL is that!! I would cruise again just for that. I have cruised a number of times and thats the first time I have seen that.
Thank god they had a game room! Most the shows where lame\, not all but most. But most dissapointing was going to the scrapbook class. I was really excited and looking forward to learning to scrapbook. But all they did was hand us a free paper pack and told us he had tools on the table to use. End of \"class\"
Dude if I knew how to use the tools I would not have been at the class except to get the free paper pack.
DO a C L A S S or advertise it as a scrapbook opportunity.