Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Very Nice ship.

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

It was our first time wi RCI and VOTS. We very pleased. Service and quality exceeded my expectations. VOST is big enough without being too large. It is scheduled for a refit this year and I frankly couldn't see why. They are planning to add a special restaurant\, anorexic way to make extra money\, but that will be nice.

Pros: Size of ship. Itinerary \,

Cons: Midnight buffet and the lack of intellectual activities

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Only problem was there were not enou kids on board. 20 teens was about 20 too few
I found there wasn't enough to do on the ship. No tours\, no lessons. No lectures\, no language events
We upgraded to an FO\, a family room. If you can get this\, do\, it's a bargain for a much larger room. The size of a suite without the amenities nor the price.
Several things on the menu I never got around to eating.
Not your typical garish monstrosity. It had some subtle class\, I hope they don't screw that up in the pending refit