Vision of the Seas

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

Good time with best friends.  Great ports in order of preference Cozumel - Costa Maya - Belize - Honduras.

Vision is a bit small....appears there's no way to set up photography for at sea pictures without walking through someone's shot or someone walking through yours.

My Time dining seemed a bit goofy....it's 'My Time' but you need a reservation to keep from standing in line while those with My Time and a reservation zipped through and you waited.

I don't like not having my portfolio available either on line or at a kiosk.

The positive note:  the crew, staff, accommodations, food, entertainment were all great!

Great except the My Time vs. My Time with reservations

Didn't really partake of too much.

N/A

The entire dining room staff...Gener, Dejan, Naheez, Jeffery, Rommel, and many, many more.

A little small.

We'd really like a larger ship, but Vision was friendly, safe, and we had a great time.

Use the services of a Porter to get through customs and to the parking garage with your luggage.
Take an excursion as opposed to walking downtown.
Go to othe Myan Ruins. We had a tour guide that was extremely knowledgeable.
Good shopping and a fun walk around town.
Beautiful. We got a local taxi driver...wonderful young may named Alberto....who drove us all over the island for close to 5 hours. Took us shopping and on three free tours.