Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Vision of the Seas

Sail Date: December 13, 2014

Good time with best friends.  Great ports in order of preference Cozumel - Costa Maya - Belize - Honduras.

Vision is a bit small....appears there's no way to set up photography for at sea pictures without walking through someone's shot or someone walking through yours.

My Time dining seemed a bit goofy....it's 'My Time' but you need a reservation to keep from standing in line while those with My Time and a reservation zipped through and you waited.

I don't like not having my portfolio available either on line or at a kiosk.

The positive note:  the crew, staff, accommodations, food, entertainment were all great!

A little small.
Great except the My Time vs. My Time with reservations
Children's Programs N/A
Didn't really partake of too much.
The entire dining room staff...Gener, Dejan, Naheez, Jeffery, Rommel, and many, many more.
Took 2 from the ship that were very good; did the other two ports on our own and that was fun as well.
Tampa, Florida
Use the services of a Porter to get through customs and to the parking garage with your luggage.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Take an excursion as opposed to walking downtown.
Belize City, Belize
Go to othe Myan Ruins. We had a tour guide that was extremely knowledgeable.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Good shopping and a fun walk around town.
Beautiful. We got a local taxi driver...wonderful young may named Alberto....who drove us all over the island for close to 5 hours. Took us shopping and on three free tours.

We'd really like a larger ship, but Vision was friendly, safe, and we had a great time.