Terrible

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

Cruise line does not even supply shampoo or conditioner and I wasn't told!  After a complaint I was given it.  Very poor food selection and quality was the lowest.  I spoke to a Diamond Cruiser and she told me that that had been the worst cruise she had been on.  She was noticing that Royal Caribbean was not what it used to be. I had always cruised with Norwegian and after this experience I will surely be faithful.