Customer Satisfaction

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 23, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

I had been RC s customer for the past years. I have cruised with them twvice 12 years ago.

I and my husband were very satisfied with all . The personnel, food, service ( all -room/dining room etc) it was just perfect. The shows, as well. They were everywhere whenever u needed them;  with a solution at your service.

The only complain that I will give is ; this is a cruise with 2 stops; Roatan and Cozumel. 5 days 2 stops. We were told that because of the weather conditions in Cozumel ; we could not dock to Cozumel. We were 4 days at sea. Weather conditions, for an outsider looked fine to us, bu

t we cannot know the reality. Anyway for these kind of extraordinary situations, I believe that Royal Caribbean has to offer something for their customers.

Besides this I highly recommend Royal Caribbean and Vision of The Seas.

Mrs. Billur Ozsoy