10 night palm trees and pink sand

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Palm Trees & Pink Sand (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

From arrival everyone was courteous and friendly. Charleston, SC was a quaint Town mostly everyone was very helpful in giving info as where to go and what to see Bus service was fantastic and free. We should be in Bermuda a little longer. Naussau, Bahamas was fine I have been there many times. My Husband love the beach and the cook out an Coco cay. Over all the trip was lovely.

My attendant was great. I leave him a tip and he thank us very much

Go to Windjammer they have a variety of food to suit everyones taste. The staff is friendly and courteous.

Take the free buses it will take you anything in the city you want to go
Food and the Beach is nice