Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

10 night palm trees and pink sand

Sail Date: June 09, 2014

From arrival everyone was courteous and friendly. Charleston, SC was a quaint Town mostly everyone was very helpful in giving info as where to go and what to see Bus service was fantastic and free. We should be in Bermuda a little longer. Naussau, Bahamas was fine I have been there many times. My Husband love the beach and the cook out an Coco cay. Over all the trip was lovely.

My attendant was great. I leave him a tip and he thank us very much
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Charleston, South Carolina
Take the free buses it will take you anything in the city you want to go
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Food and the Beach is nice

Go to Windjammer they have a variety of food to suit everyones taste. The staff is friendly and courteous.