fabulous food fabulous crew wonderful memories!!!

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Palm Trees & Pink Sand (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

our 10 day cruise wasmore than we could ever imagine every detail on the ship was perfect..my only complaint was some travelers who were senior citizens were the rudess people I have ever met!! Iam a senior citizen myself and those fols should be so ashamed. I would like for vision of the seas to know I have not received a survey card to fill out if you could please let them know I have tried in vain to contact them. WE wanted them to know thier staff especially our assitant for our cabin willy fernandes was exceptional.  We also took pleasure in going to the specialty dining restaurants which were the best. So much detail from the waiters there and all over the ship it was a delightful experience.We lookforward to cruising and contacting you again.

Mr.&MrsDilluvio

excellent food!!!

I would like to seemore newer shows like plays ex chicago

willy fernandes our cabin assistant

it was the only cabin available it was very noisy upstairs of us was the pool area so the crew would be there during the very early hrs cleaning moving furniture also the café was there.

eating breakfast in the dining room is very nice switch from the rude seniors in the windjammer!!

we have visitd there alot before tons of history and shopping!