Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good value and great entertainment!

Sail Date: May 08, 2014

The all you can drink packages have left the cruise industry less desirable for the traveler not out to get plowed their entire vacation. I enjoy adult beverages but not passengers falling down drunk at most turns. The ship was nice, a little dated but overall clean and inviting. The cruise director made the ship amazing. He was so hilarious and the shows and activities were great !!! From the Casino host to bingo host and the  late night early morning show had me in stitches. I would sail Royal again but hope my cruise was a rare instance of alcoholics. Lol

Amazing! The BEST cruise director!!!
Our room steward only left a towel animal one of the four nights:/. Maybe she was new but isn't that half the fun of the cruise????