Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Spectacularly Beautiful

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

Overall a very good ship, not too big and overwhelming and easy to get around.

Pros: the dinners on the food were fantastic, a lot better than I had expected

Cons: I would probably opt for either a balcony or ocean view room the next time.

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

A bit dated but good.
The food and service in the Aquarius dining room was excellent - very impressed.
I am not a fan of buffets as the food is never up to par but the international dishes were good.
I will definitely opt for an ocean view or balcony room the next room as the room was quite claustrophobic.
Everyone was incredibly helpful and cheery.
Would have preferred for the Masquerade to be more of club style as opposed to theater.
I don't remember the name of the act Lo something, but it had the puppets and the drums. Was just awful it was something that I would have taken my niece and nephew to when they were smaller and the performers were arrogant and rude. The other acts were excellent and the ships entertainers were great.