Wonderful Honeymoon!

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
Ship: Vision of the Seas
Wonderful ship! Beautiful, comfortable, nice rooms. NIce service. Everyone spoke English and it had both American and European power outlets.

The only con was that it wasn't open seating or open dining for dinner. You needed a reservation every night. There was dining all day for classic American food such as hamburgers, hot dogs, fries. Also I loved that they had a coffee shop so I could get my daily Frappucino.

Very nice. I had fun at the theme nights, dance classes and the napkin artistry classes.

They had tons of activities for the kids and special clubs based on the kids ages that the kids could go to all day and all night. This ship was VERY kid and family friendly.

Great Staff, Everyone spoke English and they had translators for just about any language you can think of.

Beautiful room. And I LOVED that they had American and European power outlets so I could charge my camera and use my hair straightner :)

Pros: I loved the ports of call. Very nice rooms on ship.

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!