Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

worth cruise ever

Sail Date: April 18, 2011

I received my luggage only on the 3d day. On the 10th day of cruise when we came from the tour, I found my cabin empty and all my personal belongings were removed from our cabin and thrown into one bag. My toothbrush and toothpaste were in the garbage ( I requested the replacement, but never received even this). Room attendant said that it happened by mistake. She was told by her superiors to clean the room. We asked to talk to the manager, but manager never came. At the end of the cruise all passengers received the survey, but we did not receive it. I asked customer service for the survey form and was told that cruise run out of survey forms.

Cons: service

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.