New Year on Vision of the Sea

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2008
Ship: Vision of the Seas
We sailed on the Vision of the Seas for New Years. First it is to cold to leave out of LA in December, we had to spend 3 days of our trip indoors due to it being too cold. The cabins are very small, especially the showers, don't drop anythiny. The food was not very good in Windjammer. They really took care of me in the Aquarious dining room. I have Celiac and Amid really made sure I have something good for me to eat. The rest of the waitstaff couldn't do enough for you.I had a wonderful massage and facial by Donnabel, she is terrific. The spa could have more ambiance. We enjoyed the show at night especially the ventrilaquist, Kyle and Misty and the comedians. Andre' on the entertainment staff truely helped to make our cruise a memerable one. He has the perfect personality for a cruise.

Don't Miss: Swimming with the dolphins

Pros: The Staff

Cons: The ship is too small!!

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.