Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

New Year on Vision of the Sea

Sail Date: December 28, 2008

We sailed on the Vision of the Seas for New Years. First it is to cold to leave out of LA in December, we had to spend 3 days of our trip indoors due to it being too cold. The cabins are very small, especially the showers, don't drop anythiny. The food was not very good in Windjammer. They really took care of me in the Aquarious dining room. I have Celiac and Amid really made sure I have something good for me to eat. The rest of the waitstaff couldn't do enough for you.I had a wonderful massage and facial by Donnabel, she is terrific. The spa could have more ambiance. We enjoyed the show at night especially the ventrilaquist, Kyle and Misty and the comedians. Andre' on the entertainment staff truely helped to make our cruise a memerable one. He has the perfect personality for a cruise.

Pros: The Staff

Cons: The ship is too small!!

Recommends Vision of the Seas? No.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico