A great first cruise!!

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 26, 2006
The ship was huge! There was all kinds of things to do for a boy like me. The arcade was great. I really liked going to do things at Ocean Adventure, like Gaga Ball, science stuff, and everything else. The pool was fun, especially the 4 hot tubs!
The lizard with the cowboy hat! I took my picture with him. The hotel we went for the day was nice too. There was big waves that were crashing on the beach there.
Don't Miss: The pool at the hotel
Don't Miss: The pool at the hotel

Pros: Ocean Adventure

Cons: Having to go home!