Vision of the Seas Cruise Review

This was our 13th cruise, our 10th with RCI. Embarking 2,100+ people is a lenghthy process, but as Platinum, soon to be Diamond, members, we were walked through the whole process in about 20 minutes going on and a little longer because of customs going off. The ship was great for one that is considered aging now, I found no problems with any equipment of any kind. I booked everything online, brom the cruise to the excursions to air to ground transportation and it all went off without a glitch. My wife's sister and her husband went with us as first time cruisers and spent a lot time with their jaws hanging down. The ship was nice and I appreciate that fact that you can walk all the way around it on one deck, something the newer ships are lacking. Our food service was fantastic and the cabin was kept very neat. One nice thing this time was that I could actually find my room steward, I have had difficulty in the past find one to talk to. The weather cooperated nicely and the excursions, Narrow Guage Train in Skagway, whale watching in Juneau, Float Plane in Ketchican, were well worth the money. RCI is the leader in food, staff and accommodations in my opinion, I have cruised on three others, they are nice, but not up to the standards I have been spoiled with by RCI.Good cruise, good stops, good staff.