Vision of the Seas Cruise Review

For a year, my husband and I had been telling our three adult children how fun it is to cruise. They joined us this time on our trip to the Mexican Riviera, along with one spouse and a girlfriend, seven of us all together. We had a blast. Enjoyed the ship and all of the activities. Thought Bingo was a little expensive, but the pot was well worth it. Show me the money-we didn't win. The marriage game was funny, and the nightly games in the lounge were fun too, and so was Western night and oldies but goodies night. The entertainment was pleasing for all of us. Comedians funny, and we got to see the Drifters...not many people can say that. We enjoyed our meal times together. Had a really terrific wait crew taking care of us. Rana was the best...so patient, congenial, and accommodating. He knew us all by name by the second time we saw him. He always made us feel so welcome. And he was more than generous with the food - my son is a big eater. We wish you all the best in your future, Rana. Have heard others talk about Hal, the headwaiter, and I must say, the man does his job well. He was a great presence in the dining room and made sure that all of his tables were well taken care of. Thanks Hal.Can't forget Georgi...he always made sure our sea sick daughter had tea and crackers waiting for her...and he too knew by day two what we all preferred to drink. Thanks to these three men our dinner dining experience was always superb. Meals were very good, but have to comment on the bread and rolls-as many as we wanted and we wanted lots, cause they were ablsolutely delicious. The best part of every meal. Breaksfast and lunch were very good too, whether in the dining room or the buffet. Always well prepared and displayed. Rooms were very nice and comfortable and the ship areas were all very nice. Lots of non-smoking, seating areas, which was great. And different types of music in different areas. Your choice. Only thing I really found lacking, if you can believe this, is that there were no snacks offered. No chips, or nuts or pretzels, which I always like with my drinks or when playing bingo, or by the pool. Soooo if you are a big chip or snack eater...bring your own. The week zipped by way too fast. We're back to the old grind now and we're all ready for our next cruise. Happy Sailing.....