Vision of the Seas Cruise Review

We went on a 10-night Panama Canal cruise 12/18/99 and paid over $7,500. We had some bad experience aboard Vision of the Sea. Unfriendly staff, rushed at the meals, bartenders did not care if they were nice because tip was added into the price of the drink. We were locked out of our room and the prusers desk treated my like I was an idiot, it turned out that the lock was broken. Our room was beautiful. Royal Caribbean had given our travel agent wrong information, so we did not have the room we were suppose to. They upgraded us and it was wonderful. We will be taking a Alaska cruise May 2001, and we know we will not go on that large of a ship. I wrote on the comment card and also sent Royal Caribbean a letter stating what problems we came across and we have never even received any acknowledgement that they received our comment. DO THEY EVEN CARE? There are so many to choose from I'm not sure if are even going to consider Royal Caribbean again.