Eleven Night Holoy Land Cruise

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
1) The ship is beautiful in every respect and functional
2) Myy cabin was always made-up in a timely manner well maintained
3) Every staff member with whom I had contact was courteous, accomodating, and friendly
4) I was most impressed with how efficient everyone was

# THE ONLY RECOMMENDATION I WOULD HAVE IS THE SAME AS I HAVE MADE ON MY MAY CRUISE: YOU OUGHT TO PREPARE AND HAVE AVAILABLE A POCKET DECK GUIDE TO ENABLE PASSENGERS TO FIND WHERE THEY MAY WISH TO GO #

I only ate at the buffet but it was just what I wanted

This is the same stateroom category I had on my previous cruise. IDEAL IN EVERY WAY

Pros: everything abt the ship and the ports of call | AND HILARIE WENZEL'S ARRANGEMENTS !!

Cons: the check-in upon arrival at the pier; this was awful

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!