Good, not the best

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2008
Ship: Vision of the Seas
I do like the ship, beautiful! i wasnt the biggest fan of the entertainment. you can go to carnival or whatever and beable to do i dont know karokie whenever you want or they will have a fun game that keeps you at the edge of you seat to see what happens even when your not playing. But this ship did not. My 11 and 16 year old daughters do NOT like kid programs and thats all they could do to have a fun cruise. I am a big fan of Royal Carbbean but i wasnt to impressed with the ship. i do understand its older though. The comdey was so funny on the ships though. I do like how the kids are aloud to roam aound the ship until 1am though. The movies wern't really known movies, or good enough for the family. My daughters whated blades of glory and my 11 year old and my husband watched Next.. whatever that is. I fo like the ship though. My seas were pretty smooth exeptfor 1 night. We were slidding back and forth.

WE HAD THE WORLDS BEST WAITORS IN THE WORLD! THEY MADE MY CRUISE!!

They wouldnt let you not get what you want, my 16 year old would get virgen drinks every night (my 11 year old got them to but not every night) THEY WOULDNT SAY "We cant take out the acholahol"

our cabbin was cleaned every night and nothing was moved

Good if you get 2 rooms

Pros: the waitors, the food

Cons: the entertainment

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!