Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Worth the money

Sail Date: September 14, 2008

I really did love the ship, it's elegance, and activities. The food was abundant, however, not the best. The evening dining was mostly good, but the buffet was not hot enough or as tasty, alas it was tasty. The pools are gorgeous, but I wasn't a fan of the salt water. I had no idea it was salt. The staff was awesome!

Pros: cleanliness, polite staff, stiff drinks, elegant

Cons: beds are uncomfortable, salt water pool

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

The dining times were nice, I loved having the late seating at 8:30, but hated that dinner was done at 10:30. The food was good most of the time. The buffet wasn't my favor in taste, but loved the variety of foods for breakfast.
The ship is beautiful. I was amazed by all the art around the entire ship. The theater was elegant, the casino was nice, and the dining area was really nice.
The staterooms were pretty much clean, the rooms are small, but expected. The beds are not the most comfortable beds. Mid ship is the best for location.
I was incredibly impressed how nice and courteous the staff was. Everyone is so friendly and eager to help and please/
The shows were mostly entertaining. The games and activities were pretty entertaining. The comics are halarious!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The beaches are beautiful, the water was great!
Mazatlan, Mexico
The city tour was nice, but I think that depends on your driver. This city is incredibly poor, you can't turn one shoulder and you have locals trying to get you to buy everything. That was annoying.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico