Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Had to make are own good time

Sail Date: April 01, 2008

good food in the main dining hall our waiter was amazing he knew all our names and was always happy and took time to chat with us and always knew how I wanted my steak prepared. The windjammers food was not very good breakfast was ok but always the same!!! the shows were really good. Mazatlan we could have skipped!!!

Pros: comedians

Cons: food in the windjammer and sloooow room service and I never did get a salad I ordered

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!

Bathroom could have been bigger. Layout was good easy to find things. Always clean
main dining room was great we had two entrees every night and some times two desserts the meat was always great and i got to try new things. Windjammer was a dissapontment from the buffet on the other cruise I went on. Room service was diapointing very few seletions and slow
great shows a wide variety comedy was amazing!!!
small but ok bathroom could be bigger
everyone was so nice are waiter was awesome.