Unforgettable cruise

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Vision of the Seas
This is my second cruise and I think will go for more. The first one was with Celebrity Cruise Line (Xpedition).......I really love the atmosphere inside this ship.....from the decor to the furnitures....it's like you're in a different world. The services is truly outstanding....I love the barbecue cook out on the top deck (9) and dancing too!...a lot of fun activities for young and old. My husband and I made some friends with the people that works there...they truly are amazing people and will never forget them....I didn't say goodbye to them, but instead I said, "See you later". Thank you.

I love the barbecue cookout!!!!

The staff were outstanding!!!....they went above and beyond on all the services...they are all friendly and willing to help in every way they can.

Pros: Outstanding Service

Cons: I can't think of anything bad

Recommends Vision of the Seas? Yes!